SPOILER ALERT!

Lover at Last

Lover at Last - J.R. Ward I see a lot of friends have given the book 4-5 stars and I wish I could. I'm happy about what this book will do for the whole m/m genre. I'm positive it will bring more readers to the genre and mean a great appreciation for the fantastic m/m writers which are out ther.
However when I only want to read a book for two characters point of views I feel I can't give a book a higher rating, especially when I consider books I have read that I've give a 4-5 star too. I've liked them better.

Main Points.

Side stories - Trez, Assail, Sola, Wrath. I just didn't care.
Lessers - Who still reads this series to read about them? They are boring.
Xcor, Layla and Throe - Meh. I want Xcor and Throe to get together.

Qhuinn and Blay. I'm so happy they are together. Finally. I was pretty satisfied with their story, however considering they only made up about a third of the book, I would have been happier with a novella. I just wanted to read about them and not all the fluff on the side.

The sex scenes were good. I was satisfied with them. Although I would have loved them to try out some other positions. ;-).

I am certain this is the last book I'll read of the BDB. Thank you JR Ward for introducing me to m/m in the first place. For that, I will be eternally grateful.