Magic Strikes

Magic Strikes - Ilona Andrews Wow this book was great. It started at full throttle with action and adventure, what more could a ready want. Kate is quickly becoming one of my favourite heroines. I am always turning the page wanting to know what is going to happen next. Of course Curran might have my passing interest as well. If he isn't an alpha male I don't know who is. He is quickly racing up there along side Barrons, whom I think is the ultimate alpha male. Watch out Barrons, as Curran is knocking on the door. The characters Ilona Andrews has created are also rivetting. They add a much great dimension to the books. Jim, Andrea, Raphael, Derek (you nitwit a you are the source of much of the drama in this book), Julie, Doolittle and Dali help strengthen the story line. I love books where the main characters are all interacting.

Essentially this is Kate's story and her kick ass, gung ho attitude is in full swing. Many of the lines and her thoughts have me laughing out loud and I can't wait to see what happens next.